Hi! My name is Adhyan, and today I am going to write book review of “The Lemonade War” written by Jacqueline Davies which I got this book from our city Library. This book is about two siblings named Jessie and Evan who went on a war over selling lemonade. The war is about who will earn 100 dollars on the last day of Summer Vacation. They both came up with ways to earn money, like how Evan made a cart named “Lemonade on Wheels” or how Jessie hired thirteen kids hired to earn more money faster. In the intro it shows Evan is mad because Jessie is going in the same class with Evan. Though she is one year younger than Evan and two grades below she skipped a grade and going to 4 th grade with Evan. Evan knew that his sister is smarter than him and he don’t want to be dumber in front of his class. Evan started hating her, but didn’t tell her the reason. The anger caused the lemonade war to start. I do not want to give spoiler and finish the excitement for you, but Jessie won the lemona...

Comments
Post a Comment